Tarragon Lobster Roll Tea Sandwiches
- 1/2 tablespoon each chopped fresh basil, parsley, and tarragon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium celery stalk
- 1 tablespoon diced pickled red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup cooked lobster tail meat, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons HPF MicroGreens
- 2 slices white toast, cut into 3-inch rounds
Whisk together with mayonnaise, herbs, lemon juice, chopped celery, and pickled red onion. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss the lobster meat with the herb sauce.
Assemble the sandwich: place the lobster salad on the bottom disc of bread, and top with HPF MicroGreens. Top with the second disc of bread, and slice the sandwich in half with a serrated knife. Enjoy!